Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Haven't died!

Hello everyone i am alive :D! Hopefully you remember me... Well i know what you are probably thinking... WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU SOUR!? Well... When i got banned i'd thought when I'd get a new sims game and come right back, but i just honestly stopped playing sims and had no desire to go back at the time. Plus my parents put parental controls on my computer that blocked me out of a ton of stuff and... it was all just a HUGE mess, but i have lurked a little, just to somewhat understand what everyones been up to lately. I don't know if i should join the forums again or not, I did get sims 3 for my ps3 and it came with a code to sign up again, so i can if i want. Tell me what you think, are the forums still the same? Do you even remember me? Lol will you even read this post? Idk sooooo many questions... kbye :)

BTW! Happy Easter everyone! :D I hope the easter bunny brings you lots of chocolate and easter eggs ^^!

1 comment:

  1. SOURRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

    OMFG I MISSED YOU!!!!!

    Yes, you should totally come back. The forums are pretty different, but they're still cool. Lots of bans, lots of drama in the past, plenty of new websites to visit. I think you'd enjoy it a ton. =D

    ReplyDelete